Uncommon Thinking. Unparalleled Results.
At Schibli Stedman King, we go beyond the numbers. We realize that a financial statement is simply a reflection of our clients’ underlying goals. Therefore, every aspect of our services centres on identifying opportunities that lead to a better bottom line.
We will take great effort to understand both your short-term objectives as well as your long-term dreams. Through regularly scheduled planning sessions, we review your income and any other financial considerations to determine tax projections. We then work on leading edge strategies that will minimize and/or defer your tax liabilities. Active participation with our clients throughout the year consistently results in optimized financial and tax plans, which means you keep more of what you have earned.
We operate a full-service accounting firm and our clients benefit from the services below:
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals. We specialize in working with owner-managed corporations and with groups of closely-related companies.
- Advanced tax planning including corporate reorganizations, working with family trusts.
- Taxation issues on business acquisitions and sales.
- In bound and out bound international taxation. We are experts in dealing with US / Canada cross-border taxation issues.
- Tax services, including the preparation of your corporate and personal tax returns, estate and trust tax preparation and preparation of T4, T5 and NR4s.
- Estate planning.
Accounting / Assurance Services
- Preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Assurance engagements (review engagements) financial statements.
- Preparation of draft interim financial statements as required.
- Notice to reader financial statement engagements.
- Payroll services.
- Bookkeeping services.
Business Advisory Services
- Cash-flow projections.
- Assistance with the purchase or sale of your business.
- Preparation of pro-forma financial statements.
- Assistance with starting and structuring your new business.
- Support in evaluating financing/loan options and terms.
For more information, or to schedule an introductory appointment, please call
(250) 388-6266 or use the online inquiry form.