As a candidate, you should be willing to handle a range of routine administrative responsibilities in this entry-level position at our accounting firm.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering the phone and greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Opening and distributing incoming mail; scanning and stamping outgoing mail
- Taking credit card payments
- Editing and printing monthly engagement and check-list letters
- Weekly ordering of stationery supplies and maintaining kitchen stock
- Updating client contact information in our database
- Manual filing of correspondence
- Assisting in collating tax returns
- Discretion and excellent judgment in handling confidential material
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Customer service experience
Previous office administration experience is not required.
We’d like to stress that the ideal candidate is highly detail oriented, hardworking and willing to become an integral member of our administrative team. As this is an entry level position, we are committed to training you how to perform your tasks.
This is a permanent, full-time position at our office, located in central downtown Victoria. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn and gain experience in an administrative role. Competitive compensation and benefits package are offered.
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume and list of references as either a Word or PDF document to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!