Within light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we are implementing alternatives to focus on the well being of our staff, families and our clients. Our goal is to continue to provide the highest level of service while we make the appropriate changes to our business practices to address the risks.
While our office remained closed to the public, we have adopted a return to the office for a number of our staff while also continuing to support a work from home policy for the balance of our staff to help protect the health and safety of our team.
We are booking face to face meeting in our boardroom. If you would like to schedule a meeting please speak with your firm representative to schedule a meeting.
How You Can Help Us
We recognize that there is a significant amount of information that is being provided to us by you during this busy time of year. We have two secure portals which we would encourage you to use to upload information to our office during this time.
SSK Web Portal – Click here to access
- Available to all clients – if you do not have a portal setup please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up. Portal link is available on our website as well.
Citrix – ShareFile – Email your firm contact to be forwarded a link
- You are more than welcome to email documents to us, but please bear in mind that emails are not secure. Both portals provide secure servers with encryption.
Should you feel that you need to provide us with physical documents, we will have a drop box outside our lobby door. We encourage where possible the use of the electronic options noted above.
Federal and Provincial Governments Announcements
For a complete list of Federal announcements and programs – Click here
For a complete list of Provincial announcements and programs – Click here
For a complete list of changes in income tax filing and tax payment due dates – Click here
Specific programs that apply to our clients are noted below:
Deferral of Sales and Other Tax Filings and Payments
- GST/HST – Click here for details
- PST – Click here for details
- Employer Health Tax – Click here for details
Incentives for Businesses and Individuals
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) – Click here for details
- Wage Subsidy Program – Click here for details
- Business Credit Availability Program- Click here for details
- Mortgage Support – Click here for details
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for any accounting and tax relates support you may need as you navigate these challenging times. We will update this pages as the government announces initiatives to support businesses, their employees and individuals.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, it is important for us all to do our part in protecting the health of our families and our community. We thank you for your support while we continue to work for you.